Getting REAL CUSTOMERS to your web site is a pretty straightforward process that we follow step by step. Tallac Designs can help you with part or all of your plan.
- Get a web site (try Dreamhost). Choose your domain carefully. It's your brand.
- Do some keyword research (try Wordtracker) to see what people are searching for.
- Design a useful site with those keywords in mind.
- Get quality links to your site. You can trade links or pay(see below) for these links.
- Wait. Sometimes you'll wait a year or more.
- While you're waiting, deploy a pay-per-click ad campaign ( ) or advertise on relevant sites(see below).
- Develop a quality site with great content.
- Repeat steps #4 and #7 with a little #2.
- Develop a blog and/or email newsletter in order to communicate with your customers on a regular basis.
Internet Advertising for Rafting Companies
CaliRiver.com is an informational site about river rafting that gathers news from a variety of rafing blogs. Advertise your web site on a specific river page for just $250/year or synidcate your blog on the home page for just $100/year. We'll never increase your advertising rates.
Kevsmom.com is a blog about California and Oregon Rafting. You can advertise on an individual river page for $100/year. We'll add an blog about your company to the home page for $50.
Pricing For Our Internet Marketing Services
We can do any part of your internet marketing including web design, link building, graphic design, and developing an internet marketing strategy. This work can be done at your office and/or at our remote location
- Design projects done at our location : $60/hour
- Consulting, training, and/or design at your location: $100/hour
Contact Zach at email@example.com for more information.